Marketing Jobs in Tamworth
Stratique is the leading B2B marketing and sales-lead generation agency in the Midlands, specialising in helping our manufacturing clients across the UK and our overseas clients from Italy and Germany to market their businesses with our unique Business Propeller.
We are looking for outstanding people to join us. So if you are looking to progress, grow and to develop your skills – to make a significant difference in one of the best working environments in the Midlands, you have come to the right place.
Since our beginnings in 2003 we have developed a friendly and flexible working environment and have built a culture around ‘doing the right thing’. We hire ‘A-players’, treat them with respect and support, train and reward them to ensure that they realise their full potential. And then, quite regularly on a Friday, we ‘knock off’ early and go for a well-earned drink, usually on the MD!!
Whether you are starting out in a career in marketing, or have significant agency experience under your belt, we will be very pleased to hear from you. Even if we do not have a position right now for you we are growing and always plan our expansion around finding the best people. Please send your curriculum vitae with a covering letter (in total confidence) to us. We promise to reply!
Stratique Marketing Jobs in Tamworth: Please apply with CV and covering letter or why not pick up the phone and give us a call. It’s good to talk!
Full time, permanent.
Monday – Thursday (9am – 5:30pm and Friday (9am – 2:30pm).
40 hours per/week.
Calling All Experienced Agency Account Managers!
Full time, permanent. Monday – Thursday (9am – 5:30pm and Friday (9am – 2:30pm). 40 hours per/week.
Start date: Immediately. Full training will be given.
Stratique is looking for a confident, experienced, client facing marketing account manager to join their Tamworth-based team. The ideal candidate will undertake a fast-paced role to deliver multiple marketing and lead generation services to a number of key clients, on a recurring monthly basis. We are looking for a tenacious, hardworking account manager with a good eye for detail and strong work-ethic, to oversee the delivery and optimisation of several multi-media services. Working with a small team of experts, the ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar agency role, working with multiple clients at any given time.
Unlike a traditional marketing agency, that may deliver one-off campaigns, Stratique’s Business Propeller is unique – we deliver a continual service to clients, that are on a monthly retainer, acting as their fully outsourced marketing team. Our services include telemarketing, email marketing, direct mail, search engine optimisation, website management, print, web design and more, and we are looking for an account manager to manage the delivery of these services. This role is full on and rewarding for a professional marketer and is not for the feint hearted.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent written English preferably at A level
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing/handling multiple accounts, ideally in a marketing agency environment
- Confident and comfortable with direct, regular client communications
- Able to maintain strong relationships
- Ability to deliver detailed briefs to executives, graphic designers and web developers, maintaining good relationships with freelancers and suppliers
- Quick thinker that can deal with pressure and concurrent activities
- Highly organised, able to oversee multiple projects at any one time
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Commercially aware and able to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Self-motivated and willing to devote time to personal development and training
- Ensure that the best interests of clients are met at all times, and services are working towards their business growth goals
- Able to maintain a birds-eye view of each account, ensuring that all activities are delivered on time and to a high quality
- Good computer skills, with the ability to work with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and preferably CRM
- Experience of managing traditional marketing, digital marketing and telemarketing campaigns
Non-essential requirements, that would give an advantage
- Experience purchasing print
- Experience working with WordPress and bespoke CMS website platforms
- Good working knowledge of pay-per-click and other paid advertising channels
- Ability to work with accounting software, such as Xero
- Ability to work with CRM systems (such as Infusionsoft / Microsoft Dynamics) and Email software (such as MailChimp)
- Experience working with clients in the manufacturing sector
- Experience working with a telemarketing team
In return, you will receive
- A competitive salary
- Full training
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (+3 additional holidays on successful completion of probation)
- 30 minutes paid lunch break
- Opportunity to work towards profit related bonuses
- Regular team rewards, including “pub Friday’s” and other incentives
- Access to vast training opportunities
- Uncapped opportunities for progression and growth
To apply for this position, please email your CV, with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to get in touch?
Tel: 01827 69 772
9 Amber Business Village