Marketing Jobs in Tamworth
Stratique is the leading B2B marketing and sales-lead generation agency in the Midlands, specialising in helping our manufacturing clients across the UK and our overseas clients from Italy and Germany to market their businesses with our unique Business PropellerTM.
We are looking for outstanding people to join us. So if you are looking to progress, grow and to develop your skills – to make a significant difference in one of the best working environments in the Midlands, you have come to the right place.
Since our beginnings in 2003 we have developed a friendly and flexible working environment and have built a culture around ‘doing the right thing’. We hire ‘A-players’, treat them with respect and support, train and reward them to ensure that they realise their full potential. And then, quite regularly on a Friday, we ‘knock off’ early and go for a well-earned drink, usually on the MD!!
Whether you are starting out in a career in marketing, or have significant agency experience under your belt, we will be very pleased to hear from you. Even if we do not have a position right now for you we are growing and always plan our expansion around finding the best people. Please send your curriculum vitae with a covering letter (in total confidence) to us. We promise to reply!
Stratique Marketing Jobs in Tamworth: Please apply with CV and covering letter or why not pick up the phone and give us a call. It’s good to talk!
Full time, permanent.
Monday – Thursday – 9.00am – 6:00pm. Fridays 9am – 12:30pm.
40 hours per/week.
Calling All Experienced Agency Account Managers!
Full time, permanent. Monday – Thursday: 9.00am-6:00pm and Fridays 9am-12:30pm).
40 hours per/week.
Start date: Immediately.
Job Role: Marketing Agency Account Manager
Want to be a Big Fish?
We are searching for our next star recruit. An Account Manager who wants to be valued and rewarded as a big fish in probably a smaller pond.
We are looking for a confident, marketing agency account manager to join our friendly team.
We are unique!
We may not be the biggest, but as specialists in our field and the best in our niche; – marketing and lead generation for manufacturing companies and trade federations the role is full on and a fantastic challenge. We provide ongoing full-service marketing and lead generation services for our clients and we are so good at it, that we offer a money back guarantee.
You will be unique!
If you like variety and supported autonomy and would like the stability of working in an agency with consistent recurring monthly fees then read on; as this new challenge could be for you.
No two days are ever the same at Stratique, so if successful, you will enjoy varied days working on multiple clients ensuring their digital, traditional, and direct marketing tasks are delivered to the highest standards. Your priority will be the delivery of excellent client service and the best results for client spend.
You will have the ability to brief out creative work, oversee exhibition and website projects, proof-read communications copy, and working with the CRM manager, will ensure our in-house telemarketing team is briefed to deliver leads that are on target and fully qualified for your clients.
You will be an experienced and tenacious, account manager with 2-4 years’ experience working in a busy agency – already working with multiple clients. You will have a good eye for detail and the skillset to oversee and coordinate the delivery of a full-service offering. If you would like the stability of working in an agency with consistent recurring monthly fees, then read on.
You will be recognised and rewarded at Stratique.
You will grow and develop your account management skills at Stratique. You will liaise directly with sales and marketing professionals, managing directors and company owners to oversee and steer their direct marketing campaigns (telemarketing campaigns, email marketing, direct mail), digital campaigns including website management, content driven SEO, social media, plus – working with the creative director; printed collateral, web and exhibition projects.
- Excellent written English preferably at A level.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience; handling multiple accounts in a marketing agency.
- Ability to deliver detailed briefs to designers, freelancers and suppliers to deliver multiple activities concurrently.
- Highly organised – with forward planning skills.
- A working knowledge of social media, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
- Commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to maintain a birds-eye view of each account, ensuring that all activities are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Excellent computer skills, with the ability to work with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, email delivery and CRM. (Full training will be given on in-house CRM).
- Experience of specifying and purchasing print.
- WordPress CMS.
- A working knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and remarketing.
- Experience of CRM/email systems such as Infusionsoft/Microsoft Dynamics and MailChimp.
- Experience working with clients in the manufacturing sector
In return, you will receive
- A competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full training
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular team rewards, including “pub Friday’s” and funded nights out.
- Perkbox – including mobile phone insurance, retail discounts and half price cinema tickets
- Free frothy coffee!
- Regular offsite director mentoring (usually involving breakfast and/drinks.
- Excellent opportunities for progression and growth.
- Work life – home life balance. No all-nighters, no weekends!
- Pub Friday! A 12.30pm finish on Fridays to have a drink or to go home as you please.
Want to be a Big Fish? Please email with a letter why to: firstname.lastname@example.org