Why choose Google Ads?
Google’s advertising platform or “Google Ads”, is used by millions of businesses across the globe.
The industrial sector is highly competitive, with businesses continuously vying for market share and customer attention. To remain competitive, industrial businesses must seize every available advantage, and Google advertising can provide a competitive edge.
Google Ads are exceptionally effective when it comes to helping you reach your marketing goals. They’ll get you sales, drive traffic, and help you raise awareness when it comes to your brand, especially if your ads are well-written and well-optimised. The benefit of Google AdWords is that it works faster than SEO (search engine optimisation). Both SEO and Google AdWords are search engine marketing strategies to generate more traffic and leads. But a well-optimised Google Ads campaign can work much faster for a business to get the much desirable first position in search.
Let us do it for you!
At Stratique, we have a team of Google-trained and accredited professionals committed to helping our clients achieve their digital marketing goals. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in the industry and has worked with various clients across different sectors. We know that all businesses are unique, so we don’t offer a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we create customised digital marketing strategies tailored to your business needs.
At Stratique, we are all about delivering results. We don’t just focus on improving your website’s ranking, we focus on driving more traffic to your site and increasing conversions. Through the Ads search network, even if potential customers don’t click, they see your brand, your tagline, and what you offer. And through the Ads display network, you can even prioritise brand awareness by showing your ad to more people.
Benefits of Google Ads
Google Ads gives you control over how you spend your money. And you can choose how much you spend per month, per day, and per ad.
- The biggest benefit is You’ll only pay when someone clicks your ad.
- Faster ROI: Popular ads can become profitable almost immediately.
- Spend Control: Google Ads’ functionality gives you complete control of your budget and how much you spend and when you spend it.
- Supports Your Marketing Goals: Google advertising can help you drive more brand awareness.
- Easy Reporting: Track your ads’ clicks, spends, and visitor behaviour.
- Targeting Control: Google Ads gives you control over who you show your ads to, where you show them, and for how long.
How to Skyrocket Profit on Google Ads
- Find the best keywords and personalise them.
- Design the optimal landing page.
- Pinpointing your ad’s most powerful words.
Google Advertising is so profitable that Google itself estimates it can deliver an 8:1 return on investment, even with as little as £10-£50 a day. Industrial businesses should test Google ads to expand their online reach and attract potential customers through targeted campaigns, having professionals create a proper campaign for them, is the most efficient way to generate the highest return on marketing investment. By placing ads at the top of search engine results pages (SERPs), businesses can increase their online visibility and raise brand awareness among their target audience.
Types of Google Ads
There is a variety of strategies to choose from.
- Search campaigns: These are text ads that appear at the top of a Google search results page.
- Shopping campaigns: Shopping campaigns are for selling products or inventory directly online. These ads include product details like a photo, product title, price, and your business name.
- Display Network Campaigns: Display network campaigns, appear on other websites rather than on SERPs. They usually contain text and images, which you determine when you set up your ad.
- Video campaigns, or video discovery ads, are short videos that are shown just before or mid-way through a YouTube post. (YouTube is also owned by Google).
- App campaigns: App campaigns are ads intended to drive app installs or in-app purchases.
- Remarketing Ads- give you a second chance, one displayed to people who previously have visited your website.
When we’re creating an ad for you, you’re competing against other businesses that have also created an ad for your targeted keyword and/or audience.
3 factors determine whether your bid will win:
- Budget: how much you (or your competitors) are willing to spend
- Quality Score: a rating of the quality of your ad and landing page based on user experience.
- Relevance: the relevance of your landing page to your ad and your keywords (this can contribute to the quality score.)
Mistakes you might make if you DIY your Google Ads
- Poor Keyword Research, in addition to keyword research, you should remember to select the right match type for your keywords, and in almost 90% of the cases, the broad match option is something you want to avoid.
- Creating Only One Ad Variation, if you want to boost your conversion rate and minimize costs, it is important to create several ad variations per ad group.
- Ignoring Regional Trends, the first factor to consider is the area you cover. If you are a local business, then you will only want to run ads in your vicinity or maybe a new area where you are trying to capture market share.
Although we are giving you ways to improve this yourself, why not trust experts with over 20 years of experience to do it for you? Ensuring you’re getting the most out of your Marketing budget!